In my life, I feel so grateful every day. Things I’m grateful for:
- Fishing with my husband
- Fostering a runt puppy from my work, nursing him back to health, and selling him to a good family (although it broke my heart and I bawled in the bathroom at work after they left with him).
- Making mini albums
- BFF nights
- Concerts with my friends
- Concert with my husband
- An AMAZING Fourth, and my first camping experience
- Having a trained dog finally, due to a serendipitous set of circumstances including my awesome job
- My awesome job
- Lots of time with my cats while Duke was training
- Red hair again
- Going to the gym again
- Eating from my garden-which is super fun since Steve is gardening with me for the first time
- The terrible heat wave has cracked
- Fall is soon!!
- Planning to watch the Perseids this weekend
- That Steve is so much happier now that he’s quit his miserable job.
- Long days and lots of sunshine
- Bangs! Just cut new bangs today
- Joining a pool league and having something fun for us to do Monday nights (and once again, the luck of everything falling into place). Plus the practice time at our local dive bar with Steve, and working to get better at something.
- Learning to shoot guns
- Visiting my parents
- Smash books
- A newfound passion for amigurumi-amigurumipatterns.net is awesome 🙂
- Embroidery and cross-stitch-The Floss Box is irresistable
- An amazing recipe for chicken fried rice, yum!
- Air plants and amazing driftwood Steve brought home for me
I am so blessed and happy. Thank you Universe!