1. Make at least 2 recipes out of every cookbook I own.
2. Start decorating cakes again.
3. Learn HTML.
4. Beat Little Big Planet and crochet a Sackboy.
5. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
6. Build something out of wood.
7. Use up the craft supplies I have.
Go fishing a lot, and catch a fish.
9. Try a cleanse diet-no sugar, no processed foods for a week.
10. Read 100 books.
11. Make do and mend.
12. See my family as much as I can.
14. Start hiking.
15. Start a leap year time capsule.
16. Make my own butter, cheese, and bread.
Tend a big vegetable garden.
Make our own holidays.
Try thrift stores first.
Make my own bath stuff.
21. Make a zine of some sort.
22. Learn canning.
23. Spend 7 hours a week at the gym.
Get a juicer.
25. Collect all the Star Trek movies.
26. Complete another project 365 and find a cool way to present it.
27. Do a major spring cleaning/purge.
28. Learn more about photography.
29. Have a spending fast for one month.
30. Limit my screen time.
31. Learn to knit.
32. Go geocaching.